Vendor - Returning
*By registerting, I acknowledge I have read and agree to the vendor rules and guidelines attached (below) to this confirmation form.
Rules and Requirements
- Vendors may sell or take orders for products, collect attendee info., or showcase products/services. Vendors are encouraged to give out samples or handouts if desired.
- Vendors are responsible for their own licensing or permits required toparticipate at event. License is required to sample any food/beverage.
Set Up & Hours of Operation
- Each vendor space measures 10' x 10'. Each vendor space includes 1 (one) 10'x10' tent, 2 (two) chairs and 1 (one) 8' table.
- Vendor is responsible for table coverings, appropriate signage, & WiFi hotspot if needed.
- Please note that Duckfest is a rain or shine event. Be sure to useproper staking methods in the event of wind or storms.
- Spaces are limited and are offered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Event staff will assign booth space, taking into account vendor preferences and availability. Vendor will be notified of placement before the event, along with load-in information.
- Vendors can include appropriate signage and displays within theirallotted spaces while minding the space of their neighbors.
- Booth space will be available for set up from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM. Storage of items before that time at the park is not possible.
- Vendor booths must be ready to open by 10:00 AM and remain open until 4:00 PM.
- All vendor trash, supplies, equipment, etc. must be removed from the park no later than 6:00 PM the day of the event.
Paperwork & Fees
- ALL participating vendors must complete & return Vendor Confirmation Form along with payment by September 5th, 2021.
- Without BOTH form and payment, vendor space will not be held.
- Pricing for spaces is a fee of $125 for a returning vendor (2016-2019) or fee of $175 for new vendors. The payment is nonrefundable. Visit us online for payment options.
- Vendors must provide a copy of business' Certificate of Insurance with both Duckfest and benefiting nonprofits listed
- If making sales at Duckfest, a Sales Tax # must be provided
Duckfest, Inc., benefitting nonprofits, committee members, staff, and event volunteers are not liable for any lost, damaged, or stolen items as it relates to the event. By participating, vendors are responsible for all equipment, products, and other items brought to furnish their booth space. Duckfest, Inc. has the right to deny applications and issue a refund at our convenience.